With our famous Mukka Express cow design cappuccino coffee maker you prepare the best home-made stove top express cappuccino, latte or espresso coffee. The result will be as creamy as from an Italian coffee bar by simply using this percolator. A revolution in the rituals of breakfast and break times. Included in the additional value gift set are two Bialetti Jumbo Mugs.
Aluminium, heat resistant handle
Black and white cow print (top of pot), satin black finished base
H total 205 mm, Ø bottom 130mm
For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
Use medium corse grind and follow the instructions for authentic "cappuccino"
See video "Cappuccino making with the Mukka"
2 Jumbo mugs (220 ml)
2 cup version
How to prepare a cappucino with the Bialetti Mukka Express
1. Fill the tank with filtered water up to the lower level. For this you can use the measuring device filled up to the mark (150 cc is ideal). Place the filter basket in the water-tank.
2. Fill the filter basket with ground coffee. Do not press it down and be careful not to leave any bits of coffee on the tank and filter basket. Screw the upper part tightly to the tank, without pressing on the handle.
3. Open the lid and add milk up to the level as indicated (190 cc is ideal). Remember to use milk only.
4. For a good cappuccino, close the lid and push the pressure button to activate.
5. Place the Mukka Express on the stove. Use a middle - high flame that doesn't extend up the sides. The lid should be kept closed while on the heat.
6. With a pyroceran or electric plate, choose the heat source best suited to the diameter of the heater unit. When starting from a cold plate, set power to medium - high. When starting from a hot plate, set power to medium. To reach the right temperature for the cappuccino, it is recommended to leave the Mukka Express at the plate for about one minute, when the cappuccino is ready.
7. Once the coffee is ready, remove it from the flame. Open the lid and distribute first the liquid, then the froth evenly in both cups, with the help of a teaspoon.