BIALETTI Brikka 4 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker (model 2020)AU$129.90 AU$149.90 (You save AU$20.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Brikka 4 cup espresso coffee maker moka pot
Only the Brikka can brew genuine Italian-style espresso with full “crema” on a stove top. Its advanced silicone membrane technology and classic moka features deliver a rich, intense coffee experience with enduring creaminess. The Brikka also boasts Bialetti's exclusive, easy-to-inspect and clean patented safety valve. In this moka pot, coffee is brewed at a higher pressure and temperature than the standard coffee makers, and this leads to an extraction more similar to espresso from a professional countertop espresso machine with significantly more visible crema. Through the round opening, you can watch the brewing process. Distinctive puffing sounds tell you when your coffee is ready. The 4-cup size permits you to share the coffee experience with friends. The Brikka espresso coffee maker is Bialetti's top model and gets consistently outstanding reviews from satisfied users in forums like “Coffee Geek”.
Moka pots require periodic replacement of the rubber seal and the filters; we also carry the replacement parts.
Specifications Bialetti Brikka 4 cup stovetop espresso coffee maker
- Equipped with Bialetti's unique Brikka System®press static valve
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Please follow all instructions carefully for an authentic espresso with “crema”
- See Brewing Coffee with a Brikka and the charming Bialetti Commercial
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), H 19 cm
- Colour Silver/Black
- 4 cup version
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter, and fill it with about 24 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Do not leave coffee grinds on the rim as it would prevent a correct seal. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the see through the hole in the lid that the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Country of origin