BIALETTI Mini Express 1 Cup Espresso Coffee MakerAU$62.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.72 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Mini Express 1 cup stovetop espresso coffee maker
Welcome to our Bialetti family, Mini Express! Here the coffee preparation becomes a ceremony as the freshly brewed coffee flows in front of your eyes directly from the spout into the cup (cup not included). The small stand provides enough (theatrical stage-) space for one espresso cup. The black acrylic centrepiece can be touched (e.g.to carry the coffee maker) even when the aluminium is hot. Technically the Mini Express is identical to the famous Moka Express.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve.
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 16 grams of freshly ground coffee. Do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top part onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source. Place a small espresso cup under the spout and leave it for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the cup is about 80% full with espresso, turn your heat source off.
- Step 5 Place your cup on a saucer and, enjoy!
Specifications Bialetti Mini Express 1 cup coffee maker
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Please follow all instructions carefully
- Diameter 7.5cm (at bottom), height 16cm
- 1 cup version
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania.