BIALETTI Mini Express 2 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker
Bialetti Mini Express 2 cup stove top espresso coffee maker
Welcome in our Bialetti family, Mini Express! Here the preparation becomes a ceremony as the fresh coffee flows in front of your eyes directly from the two spouts into the cups (cups not included). The small platform provides enough (theatrical stage-) space for commercial espresso cups. Technically the Mini Express is identical to the famous Moka Express.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve.
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 16 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top part onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source, place a small espresso cup under each spout and leave it for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the cups are about 80% full with espresso, turn your heat source off.
- Step 5 Place your cup on a saucer and, enjoy!
Specifications Bialetti Mini Express 2 cup coffee maker
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Please follow carefully all instructions
- Diameter 7.5cm (at bottom), height 16cm
- 2 cup version
Designed in Italy, made in Romania