BIALETTI Moka Induction 3 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker
Bialetti Moka Induction 3 cup espresso maker
Induction stove owners, your prayers are answered. Here comes Bialetti's leap into the 21st century, the first Moka stove top coffee maker specially designed for induction cooktops. The top half is, like all classic Bialetti espresso makers, in aluminium in order to preserve the coffee aroma. The bottom half, the water chamber and the funnel are made of stainless steel, an ideal material for the use on induction cooktops. This material mix makes the Moka Induction suitable for all hobs.
Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience in manufacturing stove top coffee makers (since 1919) and this shows.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 24 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Induction 3 cup
- Stovetop espresso maker
- Suitable for all kind of hobs: gas-, electric, ceramic and induction
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, soft-touch silicone handle and knob
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), H 15.5 cm, L 15.5 cm,
- 3 cup version
- Colour Anthracite
Designed in Italy, made in Romania