ESTER & ERIK Scented Candle no. 11 Juniper & ArtemisiaAU$134.90 AU$159.90 (You save AU$25.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ester & Erik Juniper & Artemisia Scented Candle (no. 11) with Ceramic Vessel
The luxurious Ester & Erik Juniper & Artemisia scented candle (no. 11) will add a wonderful fragrance to your home and create a cosy atmosphere that will always make you feel at home. Give yourself time for peaceful reflection. Rest in the shade of the majestic juniper as the aroma of clean, citrusy cypresses and Nordic herbs soothes your soul and gives you the bliss of solitude and serenity.
All fine fragrances are made from natural aromatics with uniquely Nordic properties, developed by a scented candle designer who has distilled his impressions of Scandinavia into a range of delicate scents carefully tailored to Nordic life.
The fine-scented candle wax blend is poured into a handmade ceramic vessel in a muted pastel shade, which can later be reused as a vase or jewellery container. The lid is formed from heavy polished stainless steel.
Specifications for Ester & Erik Juniper & Artemisia scented candle
Handmade ceramic vessel
- Colour Earthy Blush
- Designer packaging
- Long burning time (approx. 70 hours)
- Cotton wick
- Plant-based waxes (350 grams)
- Prominent fragrances: Fresh scents of Juniper & Artemisia
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface
- When lighting for the first time, always allow to burn for two hours. This will allow wax to pool evenly for the duration of its burn time
- Ideally, the candle should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Never let the candle burn to the end
- Under no circumstances leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Always let the candle burn until the surface is completely melted so that no unwanted cavities form in the wax
- We recommend shortening the wick regularly to the recommended length (about 0,5 cm) before relighting for optimal burning
- Light candles one hour prior to the arrival of guests for that maximum punch of fragrance.
Country of origin