ESTER & ERIK Scented Candle no. 51 Magnolia & BlackcurrantAU$134.90 AU$159.90 (You save AU$25.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.73 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ester & Erik Magnolia & Blackcurrant Scented Candle (no. 51) with Ceramic Vessel
The luxurious Ester & Erik Magnolia & Blackcurrant Scented Candle (no. 51) will fill your home with a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will always make you feel at home. The blossoming magnolia in all its splendour tells you to seize the day, for the time is now. On dewy spring mornings, floral aromas and blackcurrant (Cassis) scents promise summer and soothe the soul.
All fine fragrances are created from natural aromatics with uniquely Nordic properties. They have been developed by a scented candle designer who has distilled the emotions of Scandinavia into a range of delicate scents carefully attuned to Nordic life.
The fine-scented candle wax blend is poured into a handmade ceramic vessel in a muted pastel tone that may be reused as a vase or jewellery container. The lid is made of heavy polished stainless steel.
Specifications for Ester & Erik Magnolia & Blackcurrant scented candle
Handmade ceramic vessel
- Colour Rose
- Designer packaging
- Long burning time (approx. 70 hours)
- Cotton wick
- Plant-based waxes (350 grams)
- Prominent fragrances: Fresh scents of Magnolia & Blackcurrant
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface
- When lighting for the first time, always allow it to burn for two hours. This will allow wax to pool evenly for the duration of its burn time
- Ideally, the candle should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Never let the candle burn to the end
- Under no circumstances leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Always let the candle burn until the surface is completely melted so that no unwanted cavities form in the wax
- We recommend shortening the wick regularly to the recommended length (about 0.5 cm) before relighting for optimal burning
- Light candles one hour prior to the arrival of guests for that maximum punch of fragrance.
Country of origin