KNIRPS Stick Umbrella Automatic SL 923 | Black
KNIRPS SL923 Large Automatic Stick Umbrella Black
The beautifully crafted Knirps Automatic stick umbrella is a stylish gentleman's umbrella with a noble wooden handle. It impresses with the use and processing of high-quality materials and also with its timelessly elegant design.
It is part of the Knirps SL series and therefore equipped with specially hardened steel components, which make it extremely strong and durable (wind-tunnel tested). The SL (Soft-Lift) system offers an extra smooth and easy automatic opening and closing.
The 10-piece black canopy made of 100% polyester has a diameter of 111 cm, large enough for two during heavy rain. When closed, the umbrella is 92 cm long, but only weighs a comfortable 650 grams. The ergonomic, high-quality wooden handle made of beautifully grained Italian maple wood comes from sustainable forestry.
Knirps is strongly committed to manufacturing its products sustainable with a minimal environmental impact, fair compensation- and working conditions.
Knirps umbrellas are designed and engineered in Germany, ensuring a high degree of quality, safety and durability.
Knirps is best known as the inventor of the first foldable umbrella 1928 in Europe, and for over 90 years, Knirps has been designing and producing the best umbrellas in the world.
Specifications Knirps automatic stick umbrella SL 923 Long AC Black
- Soft-Lift automatic opening
- Extra large canopy diameter 111 cm
- 10-piece canopy fabric 100% Polyester
- Special coating to accelerate the drying of the fabric
- Steel components make the umbrella durable and extremely wind resistant
- 10 steel ribs with fibreglass sliders for additional flexibility and strength
- Safety tips
- Wind tunnel tested for extreme wind
- Length closed 92 cm
- Finely crafted Italian Maplewood handle
- Weight 650 grams
- Includes a matching fitted sleeve
- Colour Black
Designed in Germany, made in PRC