METALBIRD | Corten Bird Silhouette | Sparrows - LovebirdsUSD54.29 USD77.92 (You save USD23.63)
or 4 installments of $13.57 USD with More info
Sparrows - Lovebirds, Corten Steel Outdoor Bird Silhouettes
Did you know... the beak of a male sparrow turns black when he starts building his nest? The sparrows fit everywhere, in a tree, on the fence or on a bird house. Give them a nice spot with sky in the background, so that the beautiful silhouette of these little birds come into their own.
The sparrows are made from 3mm Corten steel. Once exposed to the elements, this special steel develops a stable rust-like brown appearance. The layer acts as a protection against further corrosion.
Specifications Metalbird Sparrows - Lovebirds
- Metalbirds are laser cut from 3mm Corten® steel
- Corten® is weather resistant – it’s designed to rust quickly, which gives a layer of protection
- Size approx. 35 x 20 cm
- If you are installing a metalbird into a soft timber you can hammer it straight into the tree (or post).
- When installing it into a medium or hard timber, you will need to drill the timber first and then hammer it in.
- Metalbird in collaboration with the Nudgee Beach Environmental Education Centre.
Made in Australia