MoMA Sky Umbrella CollapsibleAU$65.00
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
MoMA Sky Umbrella Collapsible
The iconic MoMA Sky umbrella, designed by Tibor Kalman, is world-famous for its positive vibes.
Seen from the outside, one has the impression that you are carrying a regular black umbrella, but on the inside, a surprise awaits you. Even during the most torrential rain, the lucky umbrella owner has a friendly blue sky with fair weather clouds above him or her and therefore most likely a smile on the face.
And when others see someone with a Sky Umbrella, the reactions are always the same, a friendly smile is returned, and a chat is quickly started.
This version of the Sky Umbrella with the sky printed onto the inside is a practical pocket umbrella. It opens automatically and can be folded back to a small pack size in no time at all.
Specifications Collapsible MoMA Sky Umbrella
- 8-piece canopy, diameter 94 cm
- Fabric 100% Polyester
- Sky print inside
- Outside black
- Steel main structure
- Rigid octagonal stick prevents twisting under heavy load
- Length closed 28 cm
- Black rubber-coated handle
- Automatic opening
- Weight 360 grams
- © 2015 The Museum of Modern Art
Tibor Kalman and Emanuela Frattini Magnusson
- Tibor Kalman is well-known for his provocative optimistic graphic campaigns for Benetton.
- Emanuela Frattini Magnusson established her own design and architecture firm, EFM, is founder of Articolo and Manù and has worked for furniture company Knoll.