STTOKE | Coffee Cup | Lux BlackUSD35.44
or 4 installments of $8.86 USD with More info
Lux Black reusable STTOKE stainless steel cup with inner ceramic lining
With its timeless minimalist lines the STTOKE coffee cup uses innovative new materials to keep your coffee just as warm from the first sip to the last. Its stylish design will have you looking your best while enjoying every sip. This double-walled insulated cup is designed to provide a consistent temperature and flavour for 3-6 hours.
STTOKE cups are made of high-quality, 304 food-grade stainless steel and feature an elegant matte finish. To offer a drinking experience equivalent of a ceramic cup, the interior is lined with a German engineered Greblon® Ceramic to allow your beverage to taste as it should. They are BPA-free, providing you with a healthier and safer option to single-use paper cups. In recognition of the outstanding design and product quality, the STTOKE cup was selected as the 2018 Good Design Award Gold Winner.
Did you know that every year 1 billion disposable coffee cups end up in landfills in Australia alone? Choosing a reusable cup is the environment-friendly option. Next time you fetch a coffee at your favourite cafe, BYO coffee cup. Many responsible baristas love this simple idea and even offer you a discount when you bring your own cup.
Find a participating cafe near to you with https://responsiblecafes.org
Specification STTOKE coffee cup
- Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand
- Double wall vacuum insulation
- 304 food-grade stainless steel
- 3 hours hot, 6 hours cold (best served 65°C-80°C/140°F-176°F)
- For the best taste Greblon® Ceramic inner lining
- Engineered to be durable, shaterproof and easy to clean
- Cup size 8oz / 227ml
- Cup dimension 11cm(H) x 8cm(W) x 8cm(D)
- Not suitable for microwave, refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Premium matte finish Lux Black
- Handle the product with care to prevent external scratches
- Gift box size 14 cm x 11 cm x 9.3 cm
GOLD WINNER in the product design category of the 2018 Good Design Awards®
Designed in Melbourne/Australia, made in China