THAT! ThermaCup MiniStor 250ml | Olive GreyAU$39.90 AU$59.90 (You save AU$20.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.97 AUD fortnightly with More info
THAT! ThermaCup MiniStor cup Olive Grey 250ml
The ThermaCup MiniStor by THAT! is a small, feather-light, insulated drinking bottle with a capacity of 240 ml for your favourite beverage. It is easy to store in your handbag or can be comfortably carried in your hand while jogging. It also works well as an insulated mug at work or in your home office.
The two-piece lid with integrated strainer is ideal for filtering loose tea drinks. It has a hidden storage compartment in which e.g. electrolyte powder, medicines, loose tea or coffee creamer can be stored.
A double-walled, vacuum-insulated design of the bottle ensures that your hot drinks stay hot and your cold drinks stay cold for several hours. The ceramic-coated inside is acid-, bacteria- and dirt-repellent and also taste-neutral. The surface has a special powder coating that combines a pleasant feel with a good grip and resists fingerprints. The drinking bottle is dishwasher safe, so cleaning is a breeze!
Specification Olive Grey THAT! ThermaCup MiniStor 250ml
- Ergonomically sized for woman's hands, small, compact, lightweight
- Double wall insulation
- Food-grade ceramic inner coating
- Food-grade 18-8 stainless steel
- Lid food-grade Tritan copolyester and silicone
- Ministor storage cap
- Bottom filter keeps in tea leaves or ice cubes while drinking
- Approx. 6 hours hot, 12 hours cold (best served 65°C-80°C/140°F-176°F)
- Volume 250ml
- Weight 240 grams
- Dimension 7.10 x 7.10 x 17.10 cm
- Not suitable for microwave, refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Extra durable premium sand-blasted finish Olive Grey powder coating for an excellent grip, resisting fingerprints
Country of origin
Designed in Australia, made in PRC