ART N WORDZ | Art Socks | Hello Salvador Dali
Quirky Unisex Art Socks "Hello Salvador Dali" by Art n Wordz
Salvador Dali would have had fun finding his likeness on a pair of socks. The "Hello Salvador Dali" socks are designed by American artists couple Grant Rosen and Micha Kuechenhoff (Art N Wordz). The ArtnWordz socks are always a bit quirky and arty at the same time and celebrate the fantastic universe of the surrealist Spanish painter Salvador Dali. The words on top of the socks, here Originality and Obstinate, are matched to the artwork and the artwork to the words so everything you see is there for a reason!
Art N Wordz scours the U.S. to save damaged World Atlas, Dictionaries and Music Sheets and turn them into artwork before they disappear for good. The original artwork is created on paper that is currently up to 150 years old.
All socks designs are based on the original art pieces featured in galleries, hotels and design spaces in the USA and internationally.
Specifications for Art N Wordz socks "Hello Salvador Dali"
- Unisex socks
- One size fits most (AUS/US 6 -12, EUR 36 - 44)
- The two words at the very top of each sock relate to the image
- Back and front of socks both have the same image and words
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Dye-Sublimation printed, won't run or fade
- Machine Cold Wash Recommended
Made in USA