BLUNT Umbrella METRO Navy Collapsible
BLUNT Umbrella METRO Collapsible Navy
Dimensions and features
- Auto-open high tension canopy
- Diameter opened 95 cm
- Length folded 36.5 cm
- Handle with hand-strap
- Safety tips due to rounded edges
- Canopy fabric 100% Polyester
- 4mm fibreglass ribs
- Weight 350 grams
- Storm resistant (Force 9 wind tunnel tested)
- 2 year warranty. Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
- Colour Navy, contrasting dark-grey rib tip pockets
Blunt umbrellas fascinate with their aerodynamic shape and advanced construction. The collapsible pocket umbrella Blunt Metro Navy comes in a business style dark navy blue with the trademark rip tip pockets in dark grey. With their unique design feature, the radial tensioning system (RTS), Blunt umbrellas stand out. The RTS directs, transmits and distributes the force required in opening the umbrella throughout the entire canopy surface. The high tension creates a stable, aerodynamic umbrella canopy, similar to a tensile roof. It is so strong, it can withstand gusts of wind up to 120 km/h without bending! The 2-stage model is the most robust foldable umbrella in the world! A welcome side effect of this construction principle is that the canopy has no sharp edges. This innovative concept has already proven itself to many customers in everyday life and leisure time.
The foldable umbrella is light and small enough to be carried in a handbag, backpack or briefcase.
Country of origin