KNIRPS Large Pocket Umbrella Topmatic SL 826 | Black
KNIRPS SL826 Large Automatic Folding Umbrella Black
The original Knirps folding pocket umbrella Topmatic SL is an absolute classic. As a gift, you can be sure to make somebody happy with its high-quality materials and timelessly elegant design. The 8-piece black canopy is made of 100% polyester and has as a collapsible umbrella a large diameter of 100 cm. When closed, the umbrella is only 36 cm long and weighs a comfortable 456 grams.
This umbrella is part of the Knirps SL series and therefore equipped with specially hardened steel rips and a decagonal stick, making it extremely strong and durable (wind-tunnel tested). The SL (Soft Lift) system offers an extra smooth and easy automatic opening and closing. The round knob handle allows a comfortable and firm grip.
The well-tested design with optimal bending and tearing resistance guarantees a long life.
Knirps is strongly committed to manufacturing its products sustainable with a minimal environmental impact, fair compensation- and working conditions.
Knirps umbrellas are designed and engineered in Germany, ensuring high quality, safety, and durability. Knirps is best known as the inventor of the first foldable umbrella in Europe in 1928. For over 90 years, Knirps has been designing and producing the best umbrellas in the world.
Specifications Knirps Pocket Umbrella Topmatic SL Black
- Soft Lift patented automatic opening
- Large canopy diameter 100 cm
- 8-piece canopy
- Fabric 100% Polyester
- Special coating to accelerate the drying of the fabric
- Steel components make the umbrella durable and extremely wind resistant
- 8 steel ribs with fibreglass sliders for additional flexibility and strength
- Rigid decagonal stick prevents twisting under heavy load
- Safety tips
- Wind tunnel tested for extreme wind
- Length closed 36 cm
- Knop handle
- Weight 456 grams
- Includes a matching fitted cover
- Colour Black
Country of origin
Designed in Germany, made in PRC