Streched canvas art print 'Girl with red scarf' by Laurent Lalo
Laurent Lalo is a well published French artist and illustrator of numerous books. With a few carefully positioned lines he manages to tell a story but always leaves room for imagination. His style could be described as retro-modern. Pop-art image of a girl with red scarf in front of coastal landscape.
Print on canvas
Canvas print streched over a quality wooden frame ready to hang.
This product has an additional fixed handling and shipping cost.
- M 36 x 68 cm
- L 45 x 85 cm
- XL 54 x 102 cm
- Larger sizes available on demand
Information about our streched canvas prints
- Canvas is high quality Giclee cotton-poly blend for superior colour gamut and resolution, 100 year display permanance rating
- Folded corners
- Felt pads on rear corners to protect your wall
- Printer Epson 9900 with 11 Epson archival quality inks
- Framing struts are from locally grown pines, width 38 mm
- Hot vacuum press laminated for UV protection and cleanability
Copyright 2013 Laurent Lalo / lola says pty ltd