LEXON | Bluetooth Speaker | Hoop LA95 Metallic Red
Lexon Design Hoop Bluetooth Speaker LA95MR Metallic Red
'Sound on the move' best describes the great looking, powerful portable Bluetooth speaker Lexon LA95 Hoop in the shape and size of a doughnut, ideal for the Australian lifestyle. It was designed by the Italian duo Valentina Del Ciotto & Simone Spalvieri and received the prestigious Red Dot Design award as winner in 2015. Music can be streamed from any Bluetooth device like iPhone, smartphone and many more. The speaker is equipped with two 36mm drivers, has phone hands-free function and volume is controlled by touch sensor buttons on the back. The device charges when attached to a computer or battery pack via the included USB lead. Ingeniously it can be installed on a wall with the supplied rubber plug or hung anywhere else with a rubber cord (also included).
Specifications Lexon Hoop 'doughnut' speaker
- 6 W speaker (2 x 3 W speakers with 36mm driver)
- Frequency response: 18HZ - 20KHz
- Bluetooth 4.0 with Low Energy function + EDR, 25 Mbit/s, (compatible with many Bluetooth devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, tablets, Android smartphone, Blackberry, laptops)
- AUX in (3.5 mm audio cable included)
- Wall-mountable with rubber plug and hangable with rubber cord (included)
- Material: steel, ABS, rubber finish
- Built-in lithium battery 3.7V, 500mAh
- 2.5 hours charge = 8 hours of listening, charges on USB lead (included), charging voltage 5V
- Dimensions: Ø 12 x 4.5 cm ; 198 g (310 g incl packaging)
- Colour: metallic red
Valentina Del Ciotto & Simone Spalvieri
Red Dot Award 2015 winner
Designed by Simone Spalvieri & Valentina Del Ciotto. Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker.
LEXON DESIGN -...Designed by Simone Spalvieri & Valentina Del Ciotto. Bluetooth...