LEXON Oblio UV-C Sanitising Qi Charging Station | White
White LEXON Oblio UV-C Sanitising Charger for Qi-compatible smartphones
Doesn't it give you peace of mind to know that when you put your smartphone inside the Oblio charger, while charging wirelessly with Qi induction technology, your smartphone screen is being cleaned of viruses and bacteria simultaneously?
The LEXON Oblio recharges Qi-enabled smartphones with a powerful 10W and disinfects them via the built-in UV-C light source. According to clinical research, in the UV light spectrum of UV-A, B and C lamps, only UV-C light can kill germs.
Its modern, vase-like shape was designed by Manuela Simonelli & Andrea Quaglio for Lexon France. It fits perfectly into any interior, be it contemporary or classically elegant.
The wireless charger is compatible with smartphones with integrated Qi induction charging technology and accessories equipped with a Qi wireless charging adapter (such as smart cases), with dimensions of up to 8.3 cm wide and 1.05 cm thick.
Specifications Lexon OBLIO Qi-certified wireless charging station and UV-C Sanitizer
- Fast 10W charging station for Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
- Approximately 3 hrs required for a full smartphone charge
- Advanced antibacterial UV-C LED light with ioniser technology
- Kills 99.9% of your smartphone screen germs in 20 min but does not remove fingerprints or any other marks
- Automatic ON/OFF sanitising cycle
- LED indicator confirming the correct placement and charging status of your smartphone
- Compatible with smartphones equipped with Qi charging technology and dimensions up to 8.3cm wide, 1.05cm thick , non-metallic case only
- Precaution must be taken to avoid looking directly at UV-C Light while sanitising operation is in process
- Oblio’s construction is made to protect your eyes, do not manipulate while in function
- Materials: ABS
- USB-C power cable included in delivery
- Dimensions: Ø 13.5 x 17 cm
- Colour: White
Manuela Simonelli, Andrea Quaglio
Country of origin