ORGANIC MERCHANT Dust Collection Cacao/Hot Chocolate Gift SetAU$34.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.72 AUD fortnightly with More info
ORGANIC MERCHANT Dust Collection Cacao Gift Box
The ultimate gift for the "chocoholics" among us. And who doesn't love hot chocolate, a chocolate muffin or chocolate ice cream? The Organic Merchant Cacao Collection gift set contains six tasting packets of award-winning raw cacao powder blended with functional super herbs and spices, plus recipe cards for preparing delicious hot chocolate and other treats.
Cacao provides stimulants such as theobromine and caffeine and contains the necessary botanicals to support the body's endocrine system, immune system, adrenal glands, and liver. This essentially nourishes, maintains and builds the body's system for long-term endurance. Each product contains over 50% functional herbs blended with raw cacao. The Dust Collection Cacao Gift Box is 100% ACO certified.
The gift box holds the following 6 organic cacao powders packs:
- Sex Dust – formulated for virility and as a reproductive tonic.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Maca, He Shou Wu, Rose Petals, Mucuna, Shatavari, Cinnamon, Passionflower, Stevia, Himalayan Pink Salt
- Shine Dust – formulated for radiant skin.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Mesquite, Roasted Dandelion Root, Roasted Chicory Root, Ginger, Triphala, Burdock, Cinnamon, Himalayan Pink Salt
- Soothe Dust – formulated as a healing anti-inflammatory tonic.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Turmeric, Ginger, Liquorice, Cinnamon, Mesquite, Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper
- Spark Dust – formulated for vitality, longevity and as an immunity tonic.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Maca, Reishi, Mesquite, Astragalus, Ginger, Cinnamon, Shiitake, Himalayan Pink Salt
- Spirit Dust – formulated as a regenerating tonic for the adrenal glands.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Mesquite, Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Siberian Ginseng, Astragalus, Ginger Himalayan Pink Salt
- Super Dust – formulated for energy stamina and as a metabolic tonic.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Peppermint, Matcha, Yerba Mate, Mesquite, Stevia, Himalayan Pink Salt
All powder packs in the cacao collection are:
- Certified organic
- Environmentally friendly produced
- Contain no sugar or dairy
- Formulated by a natural health practitioner
What are the benefits of raw cacao blends?
- Our Cacao Collection contains all the beneficial properties of raw Peruvian cacao, as well as some of the best-known super herbs from around the world, including traditional Western, Chinese, Peruvian and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Cacao does not contain caffeine in its complete form, but it does have one of the secondary compounds of caffeine - the stimulant theobromine, a compound that makes up about 12% of caffeine. Unlike caffeine, which stimulates the nervous system, theobromine dilates the cardiovascular system.
- This dilates the body's blood vessels, leading to a desirable feeling of simultaneous alertness and relaxation. There is no evidence that theobromine keeps you awake, and instead, cocoa has been shown to promote restful sleep.
- Each product contains over approximately 50% + functional herbs blended with raw cacao. These herbs contain the necessary botanicals to support the body's endocrine system, immune system, adrenal glands and liver. This essentially nourishes, maintains and builds the body's system for long-term endurance.
How to prepare cacao infusions
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup, depending on how chocolaty you like it.
- Add a sip of hot water, then stir to make a paste. This way you avoid chocolate lumps in your cup.
- Fill up your cup with your choice of hot milk.
We recommend using oat milk and adding a splash of honey!