PADDYWAX Impressions Soy Candle PEACE Lavender & Thyme
Paddywax Impressions Ceramic Candle Vessel 'Peace' with Soy Candle Fragrance Lavender & Thyme
Peace! Express yourself with the 163 ml (5.75 oz) Lavender & Thyme soy candle. It comes in a matt mint coloured ceramic vessel decorated with a modern line drawing of the famous peace sign. The candle comes with a gold foil stamped dust cover with a fun sentiment to share with the people you love.
Each Paddywax candle is a combination of a clean-burning soy wax mixture and seductively scented oils. The wick is made of 100% cotton. The candle is free of formaldehyde, phthalates and components of animal origin, making it safe, vegan and free of animal cruelty.
Once the wax is used up, the vessel can be given a second life. It is ideal as a plant pot for succulents, as a pencil or knick-knack holder, as a bathroom container, etc.
There are two proven methods to remove the remaining wax from the vessel:
- Put the candle vessel in the freezer overnight. The wax should pop out easily the next day. This can be simplified by leaving about 1 cm of wax in the bottom of the candle jar.
- Let hot water run into the candle to melt the remaining wax so that you can scoop it out!
Specifications Paddywax Impressions Peace soy candle
- Ceramic vessel
- Soy wax candle (163 grams) 76mm(H) x 80mm(W)
- Top Notes: Cyclamen Petals, Eucalyptus Leaves, Crushed Lavender
- Middle Notes: White Thyme, Blushed Peony, Wild Muget
- Base Notes: Soft Musk, Vanilla Orchid, Tonka Bean
- Colour Mint
Country of origin