GINGKO Smart Accordion Lamp | Bamboo
GINGKO Smart Accordion Lamp with Bamboo Wood
When closed, the Smart Accordion Lamp is a laser-cut, hexagonal, somewhat mysterious object made of bamboo wood that looks like a box. When opened, it transforms into a sculptural, accordion-shaped lamp that emits a beautiful warm LED light through its folds. When it is closed and opened again, it magically changes from warm light to cool white light.
The paper-like folds are made of special heat-resistant, tear-proof and waterproof Tyvek paper through which the ambient light is emitted. The design has magnetic bamboo wood covers on both sides. You can open the lamp 360 degrees and/or connect it to others lamps to create your own sculptural work of art.
The Smart Accordion Lamp is powered by a built-in lithium-ion battery and charged via USB (USB charging cable included). This allows you to take the lamp anywhere and create your own lighting mood. With the included magnetic strap, you can hang the lamp like a lampion.
Specifications GINGKO Smart Accordion Lamp Bamboo
- Powered by in-built 1600mAh rechargeable li-on battery
- Battery life approx 6-8 hours after one charge, takes 3-4 hours to charge it up
- Made of sustainable wood and water-resistant and tear-proof tyvek paper
- Magnetic bamboo wood covers
- USB charger and magnetic strap included
- Dimensions: L 100 x H 100 x W 35mm
Country of origin