THAT! ThermaCup MiniStor Sports Bottle | Sky BlueAU$39.90 AU$59.90 (You save AU$20.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.97 AUD fortnightly with More info
THAT! ThermaCup MiniStor Cup Sports Water Bottle Sky-Blue
The ThermaCup MiniStor by THAT! is a small, feather-light, insulated sgym bottle with a capacity of 250 ml for your favourite beverage. It can be comfortably carried in your hand while jogging and is easy to store in your handbag. It also works well as an insulated mug at work or in your home office.
The two-piece lid with integrated strainer is ideal for filtering loose tea drinks. It has a hidden storage compartment for e.g. electrolyte powder, medicines, loose tea or coffee creamer.
A double-walled, vacuum-insulated design of the bottle ensures that your hot drinks stay hot and your cold drinks stay cold for several hours. The ceramic-coated inside is taste-neutral and also acid-, bacteria- and dirt-repellent. The surface has a special powder coating that combines a pleasant feel with a good grip and resists fingerprints. The drinking bottle is dishwasher safe, so cleaning is a breeze!
Specification Sky Blue THAT! ThermaCup MiniStor 250ml
- Ergonomically sized for woman's hands, small, compact, lightweight
- 5.7cm wide mouth for easy drinking
- Double wall insulation
- Food-grade ceramic inner coating
- Food-grade 18-8 stainless steel
- Lid food-grade Tritan copolyester and silicone
- Ministor storage cap
- Bottom filter keeps in tea leaves or ice cubes while drinking
- Approx. 6 hours hot, 12 hours cold (best served 65°C-80°C/140°F-176°F)
- Volume 250ml
- Weight 240 grams
- Dimension 7.10 x 7.10 x 17.10 cm
- Not suitable for microwave, refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Extra durable premium sand-blasted finish Sky Blue powder coating for an excellent grip, resisting fingerprints
Country of origin
Designed in Australia, made in PRC