ART N WORDZ Art Socks | Campbell's Soup Cans
Quirky Unisex Art Socks "Campbell's Soup Cans" by Art n Wordz
The "Campbell's Soup Cans" socks are designed by American artists couple Grant Rosen and Micha Kuechenhoff (aka Art N Wordz). They were inspired by the colourful soup cans made famous by Andy Warhol in the 1964 pop art exhibition The American Supermarket.
The top words, here Chunky and Condensed, are matched to the artwork and the artwork to the words so everything you see is there for a reason!
Art N Wordz scours the U.S. to save damaged World Atlas, Dictionaries and Music Sheets and turn them into artwork before they disappear for good. The original artwork is created on paper that is currently up to 150 years old.
All socks designs are based on the original art pieces featured in galleries, hotels and design spaces in the USA and internationally.
Specifications for Art N Wordz socks "Campbell's Soup Cans"
- Unisex socks
- One size fits most (AUS/US 6 -12, EUR 36 - 44)
- The two words at the very top of each sock relate to the image
- Back and front of socks both have same image and words
- Dye-Sublimation printed, won't run or fade
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Machine Cold Wash Recommended
Country of origin
Made in USA