BIALETTI Moka Induction 3 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker RedAU$97.90 AU$122.90 (You save AU$25.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Moka Induction 3 cup espresso maker in red
Induction stove owners, your prayers are answered. Here comes Bialetti's leap into the 21st century, the first Moka stovetop coffee maker explicitly designed for all kind of hobs, including induction cooktops. The colour design is a chic mix of silver, red and black. As with all classic Bialetti espresso machines, the upper half is made of aluminium to preserve the full coffee aroma. The lower half, the water chamber is made of polished stainless steel on the outside, an ideal choice for the use on induction hobs and an inner layer of aluminium. With this kind of material mix, the Moka Induction is suitable for all hobs.
Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience in manufacturing stovetop coffee makers (since 1919) and this shows.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee up to the top (approx. 24 grams), do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Induction 3 cup
- Stovetop espresso maker
- Suitable for all kind of hobs: gas-, electric, ceramic and induction
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, soft-touch silicone handle and knob
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), H 15.5 cm, L 15.5 cm
- 3 cup version, 270ml
- Colour Red/Silver
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania