BIALETTI Moka Alpina 3 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker
Bialetti Moka Alpina 3 cup stove top espresso 'caffe' maker
The green Moka Alpina pot produces a rich, authentic espresso coffee in just minutes. It is styled after the famous Cappello Alpino hat with the Raven feather, worn by Italy’s Alpina Corps (Alpini), the world’s longest-standing mountain infantry. It has possibly the quirkiest appearance of all Bialetti moka pots.The technical base comes from the Moka Express, an icon of Italian design from the number one stovetop coffee maker globally (over 200 million units sold). It is the classic household coffee maker for an excellent cup of Italian "Caffe". More Italians use Bialetti than any other brand to prepare their coffee on the stove.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 24 grams of freshly ground coffee. Do not tamp the coffee grounds! Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Alpina espresso maker
- Aluminium, green finish
- Heat resistant BPA-free Bakelite handle
- H total 160mm, Ø bottom 90mm
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Capacity 180ml
- Colour Green
- 3 cup version
Country of origin
Made in Italy