KOOKOO Singvögel Wall Clock European Songbirds | Sky-BlueAU$124.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $31.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
KooKoo 'Singvögel' wall clock with European songbird sounds and sky-blue rim
The Singvögel (German for “songbirds”) is the classic in the KooKoo range of bird voices wall clocks. A beautifully designed colourful clock face features 12 detailed illustrations by renowned bird artists Dan Zetterström (Sweden) and Killian Mullarney (Ireland) and and this model has a sky-blue rim.
Every full hour you’ll hear for 10 seconds the voice of one of the European songbirds - from the blackbird to the woodlark. The genuine chants were all recorded in European forests and fields by Jean-Claude Roché. The bird voices emanating from this pretty cuckoo clock sound so authentic that surprised visitors will comment on them and ask where the beautiful chirping birds are hidden.
In depth fascinating facts about the special characteristics, songs, and habitats of the 12 featured birds can be found in the leaflet “Where and how they live” that comes with the clock. Children in particular get a fun introduction to European songbirds and quickly learn to identify the songs of birds they otherwise might not have heard yet.
Especially important, and not only for children, is a practical light sensor that automatically switches off the birds' voices when it gets dark and ensures a peaceful night.
Specifications for Singvögel wall clock SV1001HB
- Quartz movement
- 12 hand-painted illustrations by Dan Zetterström (Sweden) and Killian Mullarney (Ireland)
- Every hour on the hour a bird makes its sound for approx.10 seconds
- Light sensor switches the animals off by less than 10 Lux
- Batteries 3 x AA 1.5 V (not included), don't use rechargeable batteries as they have only 1.2 V
- Dimension Ø 34 cm (13,4'')
- Weight 1kg
- Rim style sky-blue
- 1. Blackbird, 2. Song Thrush, 3. Blackcap, 4. Garden Warbler, 5. Robin, 6. Nightingale, 7. Bluethroat, 8. Redstart, 9. Collared Flycatcher, 10. Willow Warbler, 11. Woodlark, 12. Golden Oriole
Country of origin