ORGANIC MERCHANT Immune TeaAU$34.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.72 AUD fortnightly with More info
ORGANIC MERCHANT Immune Tea in a MIRON Glass Jar (70 grams)
The Immune Tea is a fortifying tisane combining soothing floral mint tones with vitalising citrus notes and a touch of ginger spice. This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds which are decongestant, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-viral which may naturally aid respiratory infections, ease congestion and inflammation, shorten duration and severity, and enhance recovery and resistance. Enjoy it as a daily tonic.
100% Organic Ingredients: Echinacea Plant, Yarrow Flower, Peppermint Leaf, Elder Berry, Rose Hip, Ginger Root, Lemon Peel, Elder Flower, (naturally caffeine free).
What are the benefits of drinking immune boosting tea?
Our herbal Immune Tea blend is the perfect way to stay healthy and it warm you up throughout the colder months. With the perfect mix of protective herbs, this blend helps boost your immune system naturally and makes for the best tea for cold weather.
Our immunity system is designed to ward off bacteria and infections that cause diseases and illnesses. If our immune system is not strong enough we can be open to a variety of symptoms including, fatigue, muscle weakness, infection, tissue inflammation and much more. Herbal teas can help improve immune system function.
How to boost your immune system naturally?
Immune-boosting foods and nutritional supplements are the best ways to strengthen our body’s defences in a natural way. Each ingredient found in our Immune Tea has its own benefits to offer and makes for the perfect immune boosting tea recipe.
Ingredients of the Immune Tea blend:
- Echinacea is known to cut the chances of catching a common cold by over 58%. Studies show that it can also reduce a cold by 1.4 days.
- Yarrow is used to induce sweating and helps raise body heat in cases of fever. It also relieves hay fever and can be used as a skin treatment to heal wounds.
- Peppermint is a natural decongestant and antispasmodic. It helps alleviate congestion and soothe a sore throat.
- Elder Berry helps soothe cold and flu symptoms, including fever, headache, fatigue, sore throat and coughing. Of course they are an absolute ‘must have’ in our immunity tea.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve a sore throat quickly. It also helps kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. Ginger also help sweat out unwanted toxins from the body.
- Rosehip is extremely high in vitamins and minerals, helping reduce the duration and severity of colds. It is said to contain more vitamin C than an orange.
- Lemon peel is high in vitamins C and effective in treating a sore throat and aids digestion.
- Elderflower helps slowly break down congestion in the lungs and sinuses. It also has the power to cut down the duration of a cold.
How to brew your Immune Tea
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
What is so special about our MIRON glass jars?
We use MIRON biophotonic violet glass for preservation as well as environmental reasons. Biophotonic glass has unique properties to protect natural products from the harmful effects of sunlight and acts as a barrier to prevent the bio-energetic values of natural products to migrate out of the glass meaning not only does the tea stay fresher longer but the therapeutic benefit stays intact too. Re-fill them with one of our delicious tea blends (ask for refill pouches).
Our jars are 100% percent recyclable and can easily be re-used at home for storing products.