ORGANIC MERCHANT Restful TeaAU$29.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.47 AUD fortnightly with More info
ORGANIC MERCHANT Restful Tea in a MIRON Glass Jar (40 grams)
The Restful tea is a relaxing herbal tea blend imbued with calming chamomile, restoring lemon notes and comforting aromatic lavender. This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds that are anti-inflammatory, calmative, restorative and sedative which may naturally instil deep relaxation and support quality sleep, soothe muscular tension, aid digestion, alleviate anxiety, and cultivate inner peace. It contains the following 100% Organic Ingredients: Chamomile Flower, Lemon Balm Leaf, Passionflower Leaf, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Lavender Flower (all naturally caffeine free). Please enjoy as a daily tonic.
What are the health benefits of our Restful Tea?
If falling asleep is not always easy for you our organic Restful Tea might just do the trick. Stress and anxiety are ranking among the two leading causes for a lack of sleep. Chamomile is a herb with feathery leaves and attractive simple white and yellow daisy-like flower heads. The main benefits of our relaxing tea with chamomile include lowering stress levels, aiding sleep and protecting the skin. We carefully selected the herbs in our Restful blend to calm the nervous system and help achieve a peaceful state. This is our recommendation if you are looking for the best tea for sleep.
The health benefits of our loose leaf Restful Tea are attributed to:
- Lemon Balm – Lemon balm is not only incredibly useful for people suffering from insomnia, but can also help with a cold sore. Furthermore, it is often used for reducing stress, treating anxiety and indigestion. In order to increase its effectiveness as a sleeping aid, we combined it lavender.
- Chamomile – Apart from leaving you feeling calm and restful, camomile is beneficial to your overall health as it has plenty of antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. Active components of the herb specifically relax the nervous and musculature system, which is why chamomile tea leaves you feeling calm.
- Lavender – Additionally to smelling incredibly nice, lavender can help ease your mind and body and help you fall into a deep relaxing sleep.
- Passionflower – Besides being used to treat mild sleep irregularities, researchers have found that passionflower may help adults manage anxiety.
What does Chamomile & Lemon Balm tea tastes like?
Our loose leaf Restful Tea is not a pure blend, but a herbal infusion. It carries hints of floral sweetness from the golden chamomile flowers, that are covering the spring meadows with a carpet of beautiful blossoms. Lemon balm belongs to the mint family and has a mild taste with a refreshing fragrance. The passionflower and lavender give our Restful Tea its light and airy taste, enjoyed by most. Perfect on its own or with a drizzle of organic honey.
Is it safe to drink Restful Tea with Chamomile every night?
Yes, you can drink it every night as a restful sleep tea.
Is drinking Restful Tea during pregnancy safe?
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is a safe and gentle herb for pregnancy, it is used to quell nausea, ease digestion and relieve heartburn. It is naturally high in calcium and magnesium; also helps with sleeplessness by promoting gentle relaxation and a peaceful sleep. Please note: women who have had a miscarriage or spotting during their pregnancy should drink no more than a cup of the tea per day because chamomile is known as a mild emmenagogue (menstruation stimulating). It’s important to be aware of the safety issues when using herbs in pregnancy, because not everything that’s natural is safe for pregnant mothers. It’s important to be cautious and to use only those herbs with a good safety profile.
What else does Chamomile Tea do for your body?
Besides making your eyelids heavy, loose leaf chamomile infusions are traditionally used for protecting the skin, soothing menstrual symptoms and boosting the immune system.
What is so special about our MIRON glass jars?
We use MIRON biophotonic violet glass for preservation as well as environmental reasons. Biophotonic glass has unique properties to protect natural products from the harmful effects of sunlight and acts as a barrier to prevent the bio-energetic values of natural products to migrate out of the glass meaning not only does the tea stay fresher longer but the therapeutic benefit stays intact too. Re-fill them with one of our delicious tea blends (ask for refill pouches).
Our jars are 100% percent recyclable and can easily be re-used at home for storing products.
How to brew your Restful Tea
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost