ORGANIC MERCHANT Lemon, Lime & Bitters Iced Tea & Cocktail InfusionAU$34.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.72 AUD fortnightly with More info
ORGANIC MERCHANT Lemon, Lime & Bitters Iced Tea & Cocktail Infusion in a MIRON Glass Jar (60 grams)
Our Organic Merchant Lemon, Lime & Bitters Iced Tea is a restorative iced tisane imbued with uplifting citrus notes and soothing blossoms. This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, decongestant, immunologic and calmative which may naturally protect against oxidative stress, fortify immunity, defend against infection, relieve tension, uplift mood and vitalise energy. Naturally contains caffeine.
Ingredients and benefits of the Lemon, Lime & Bitters tea blend:
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf - Astringent, antiseptic, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-ageing, restorative, vermifuge, antibacterial, anti-fungal, expectorant, decongestant, stimulant, digestive.
- Lemon Verbena Leaf - Antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, carminative
- Linden Flowers - Relaxing, nervine, antispasmodic, hypotensive, vasodilator, demulcent, diaphoretic, anti-inflammatory
- Lime Leaf - Refreshing, soothing and calming, good remedy for excess gas, constipation and abdominal pain, respiratory conditions, hypertension, peptic ulcers, colds, asthma and can be used as a sedative
- Elder Flowers - Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, astringent, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, immune boosting
- Yarrow Flowers - Anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety effects, naturally antiseptic, pelvic area blood-flow stimulation, mastitis treatment, anti-hypertension
- Lemon Peel - Decongesting, dissolving, diluting, nourishing, restoring, somewhat astringent.
- Orange Peel - Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-cancer, helps weight loss by reducing appetite, boosts overall body immunity.
What is so special about our MIRON glass jars?
We use MIRON biophotonic violet glass for preservation as well as environmental reasons. Biophotonic glass has unique properties to protect natural products from the harmful effects of sunlight and acts as a barrier to prevent the bio-energetic values of natural products to migrate out of the glass meaning not only does the tea stay fresher longer but the therapeutic benefit stays intact too. Re-fill them with one of our delicious tea blends (ask for refill pouches).
Our jars are 100% percent recyclable and can easily be re-used at home for storing products.
How to make your Lemon, Lime and Bitters iced tea
- Add 1L of freshly boiled water to 1-2 heaped tablespoons of loose leaf tea
- Let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full bodied you prefer the flavour
- Allow to cool down naturally or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to make a Citrus Bitters cocktail with Lemon, Lime and Bitters iced tea infusion
- Lemon, Lime and Bitters Tea cold brew
- 170ml Lemon, Lime & Bitters Iced Tea
- 30ml Organic Vodka
- 30ml Organic Spiced Rum
- Serve over ice