Ester & Erik Juniper and Artemisia Scented Candle (no. 11) with Ceramic Vessel
The luxury Ester & Erik Juniper & Artemisia scented candle (no. 11) will fill up your residence with a wonderful fragrance and create a pleasant setting that will always make you feel at home. Allow yourself some quiet time to reflect. Relax under the shade of a gigantic juniper as the fragrance of clean, lemony cypresses together with warm, dry and woody notes and Nordic herbs soothes your soul and provides you with the bliss of seclusion and serenity.
All fine fragrances are created from natural aromatics with uniquely Nordic properties. They have been developed by a scented candle designer who has distilled the emotions of Scandinavia into a range of delicate scents carefully attuned to Nordic life.
The fine-scented candle wax blend is poured into a handmade ceramic vessel in a muted pastel tone that may be reused as a vase or jewellery container. The lid is made of heavy polished stainless steel.
Specifications for Ester & Erik Juniper & Artemisia scented candle
Handmade ceramic vessel
- Colour Earthy Blush
- Designer packaging
- Long burning time (approx. 70 hours)
- Cotton wick
- Plant-based waxes (350 grams)
- Prominent fragrances: Fresh scents of Juniper & Artemisia
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface
- When lighting for the first time, always allow it to burn for two hours. This will allow wax to pool evenly for the duration of its burn time
- Ideally, the candle should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Never let the candle burn to the end
- Under no circumstances leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Always let the candle burn until the surface is completely melted so that no unwanted cavities form in the wax
- We recommend shortening the wick regularly to the recommended length (about 0.5 cm) before relighting for optimal burning
- Light candles one hour prior to the arrival of guests for that maximum punch of fragrance
Country of origin