ESTER & ERIK Scented Candle no. 13 Linden Blossom & Hay
Ester & Erik Linden Blossom + Hay Scented Candle (no. 13) with Ceramic Vessel
The luxurious Ester & Erik Linden Blossom & Hay scented candle (no. 13) will introduce a delightful smell to your house and create a pleasant ambience that will always make you feel like you're at home. Your body tingles with delight as the bright, sunny aroma of linden blossoms merges with the sweet, rich scent of fresh hay. Dandelion seeds float through the air, creating a summer stage for the bird songs.
All fine fragrances are created from natural aromatics with uniquely Nordic properties. They have been developed by a scented candle designer who has distilled the emotions of Scandinavia into a range of delicate scents carefully attuned to Nordic life.
The fine-scented candle wax blend is poured into a handmade ceramic vessel in a muted pastel tone that may be reused as a vase or jewellery container. The lid is made of heavy polished stainless steel.
Specifications for Ester & Erik Linden Blossom and Hay scented candle
Handmade ceramic vessel
- Colour Sand
- Designer packaging
- Long burning time (approx. 70 hours)
- Cotton wick
- Plant-based waxes (350 grams)
- Prominent fragrances: Fresh scents of Linden Blossom & Hay
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface
- When lighting for the first time, always allow to burn for two hours. This will allow wax to pool evenly for the duration of its burn time
- Ideally, the candle should not be burned for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Never let the candle burn to the end
- Under no circumstances leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Always let the candle burn until the surface is completely melted so that no unwanted cavities form in the wax
- We recommend shortening the wick regularly to the recommended length (about 0.5 cm) before relighting for optimal burning
- Light candles one hour prior to the arrival of guests for that maximum punch of fragrance.
Country of origin