STELTON Collar Espresso Coffee MakerAU$169.90 AU$220.00 (You save AU$50.10)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Stelton Nordic Collar espresso maker by Norm Architects for Stelton
For the Nordic Collar collection by Stelton, the Italian design duo Daniel Debiasi and Fredrico Sandri have created a minimalist and aesthetic espresso pot with a straight, black body and a slender rubberwood handle. It is modelled on the classic Italian Moka pot and combines it with the aesthetics of Scandinavian style.
The volume of the water chamber is approx. 240 ml. With an additional reducer filter plate, which can be inserted into the funnel filter, the amount of coffee can be halved. The coffee produced is lovely and full-bodied.
Specifications Stelton Collar Italian style espresso pot
- Rubberwood handle, stainless steel, Teflon coating
- For gas-, electric-, cast iron- and ceramic cooktops
- Not suitable for induction hobs.
- Do not boil dry!
- Please wash by hand only
- Dimension 11.0 x 18.5 x 18.5 cm
- Colour Black & wood
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Set the filter plate top of the coffee, then screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 Remove the coffee maker from heat source.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Daniel Debiasi & Federico Sandri
Country of origin
Designed in Denmark, made in PRC