BIALETTI Moka Induction 4 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker BlackAU$109.90 AU$129.90 (You save AU$20.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Moka Induction 4 cup espresso maker
Attention all owners of induction hobs, your prayers have been answered! Bialetti has leapt into the 21st century and launched the first stovetop Moka pot explicitly designed for induction cooktops. Bialetti's classic espresso makers are known for using aluminium in the top half, which preserves the full flavour of the coffee. In the Moka Induction espresso maker, the lower half of the water chamber on the exterior is made of stainless steel, making it particularly suitable for induction cooktops. However, to preserve the aroma, the interior is lined with aluminium. This combination of materials makes the Moka Induction ideal for all stoves.
Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience in manufacturing stovetop coffee makers (since 1919) and this shows.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee up to the rim, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffee maker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full of espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Induction 4 cup
- Stovetop espresso maker
- Suitable for all kind of hobs: gas-, electric, ceramic and induction
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, soft-touch silicone handle and knob
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), 11.50 x 14.00 x 17.30 cm
- Weight 530 Grams
- Not dishwasher safe
- 4 cup version (150ml)
- Colour Black
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania