BIALETTI Brikka 2 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker (model 2018)AU$137.90
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Brikka espresso maker 2 cup stove top coffee pot (model 2018)
- Model 2018 (6782), equipped with the Bialetti Brikka System®, a stainless steel press static valve for optimum pressure (patented worldwide)
- Aluminium body
- Equipped with the Bialetti Brikka System®, a press static valve for optimum pressure (patented worldwide)
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso with "crema"
- Size Ø 9.0 cm (at bottom), H 16.4 cm
- 2 cup version silver/black
Description Bialetti Brikka espresso pot
Only the Brikka moka pot can brew genuine Italian-style espresso with full "crema" on a stovetop. The special weight-assisted, pressure-controlled valve ensures a richer, stronger and more intense flavour from creamier coffee. In a Brikka, coffee is brewed at higher pressure and temperature than with the standard moka pots, and this makes the extraction more similar to espresso from a professional countertop espresso machine with significantly more visible "crema".
Through the round opening, you can watch the brewing process. Distinctive puffing sounds tell you when your coffee is ready.
The 2-cup size lets you share the coffee experience with a friend.
The Brikka percolator is Bialetti's top model and constantly gets outstanding reviews from satisfied users in forums like "CoffeeGeek" or "coffeesnobs.com.au". Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience manufacturing stovetop coffee makers (since 1919).
Moka pots require periodic replacement of the rubber seal and the filters; we also carry the replacement parts.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps and advice for "How much coffee?)
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale (about 120 ml).
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee for moka up to the rim (about 15 grams). Do not tamp the coffee grounds and clean the seal and rim of loose coffee. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffee maker onto a low to medium heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full of espresso (check through the hole in the lid), remove the coffee maker from heat source.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
- After use, simply rinse the Bialetti Brikka with water.
- Do not use detergents.
- Do not clean the coffee maker in the dishwasher, as this could damage the moka pot and affect the taste of the coffee.
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania