BIALETTI Brikka 2 Cup Espresso Coffee MakerAU$104.90 AU$128.00 (You save AU$23.10)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Brikka espresso maker 2 cup stove top coffee pot
Only the Brikka coffee maker is capable of brewing genuine Italian style espresso with full “crema” on a stovetop. The special pressure-controlled valve ensures a rich and intense flavour from creamy coffee. In a Brikka coffee is brewed at a higher pressure and temperature than the standard pot. It makes it more similar to espresso from a professional espresso machine and in consequence with more visible crema. Through the round opening, you will see the coffee brewing. Distinctive puffing sounds tell you when your coffee is ready. The 2 cup size lets you share the coffee experience with a friend. The Brikka percolator is Bialetti's top model and gets constantly outstanding reviews from satisfied users in forums like "CoffeeGeek" or "coffeesnobs.com.au" and Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience in manufacturing stove top coffee makers (since 1933). Moka pots require periodic replacement of the rubber seal and the filters; we also carry the replacement parts.
Specifications Bialetti Brikka aluminium espresso pot
- Equipped with Bialetti's Brikka System®, a press static valve for optimum pressure (patented worldwide)
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso with "crema"
- Size Ø 9.0 cm (at bottom), H 16.4 cm
- 2 cup version
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 12 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the see through the hole in the lid that the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Designed in Italy, made in Romania