BIALETTI Brikka 2 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker
Bialetti Brikka espresso maker 2 cup stove top coffee pot
Only a Brikka coffee maker is capable of brewing genuine Italian style espresso with full “crema” foam on a stove top. A special revolutionry pressure-controlled frothing micro-device ensures rich and intense flavoured coffee with double crema. Through the round opening in the lid you will see the coffee brewing, distinctive puffing sounds tell you when the coffee is done. The Brikka percolator is Bialetti's top model and gets constantly outstanding reviews from satisfied users in forums like "CoffeeGeek" or "coffeesnobs.com.au" and Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience in manufacturing stove top coffee makers (since 1933).
Specifications Bialetti Brikka aluminium espresso pot
- Equipped with Bialetti's Brikka System®, a press static valve for optimum pressure (patented worldwide)
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso with "crema"
- Size Ø 9.0 cm (at bottom), H 16.4 cm
- 2 cup version
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 12 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the see through the hole in the lid that the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Designed in Italy, made in Romania