BIALETTI Coffee Maker Venus Induction 4 Cup
Bialetti Venus Induction 4 cup espresso maker
- Stainless steel stovetop espresso maker
- Suitable for all kind of hobs: gas-, electric, ceramic and induction
- Material: stainless steel, heat-resistant handle and knob
- Self cleaning valves
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Hand wash only
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), H 15.5 cm, L 15.5 cm
- Colour Silver
- 4 cup version
Description Bialetti Venus
The Venus is designed and manufacture by Bialetti, one of the most respected and trusted coffee machine brands with over 90 years of manufacturing experience.The coffeemaker combines style, functionality, and durability while delivering a delicious and authentic Italian coffee experience.
Only with a high-quality coffee maker can you extract the best brew from coffee beans, and the Bialetti Venus is an excellent choice for this challenge.
Here are four reasons why.
The beautifully shaped coffee machine is made of polished, high-grade 18/10 stainless-steel and combines classic Italian craftsmanship with clean, minimalist lines. The heat-resistant handle and the knob on the lid are ergonomically shaped.
The Bialetti Venus uses the traditional Moka Pot brewing method developed by Alfonso Bialetti in 1933. Hot water is forced under pressure through the coffee grounds, creating a delicious, concentrated aroma. The result is a uniquely, rich, intense and full-bodied cup of coffee not found with other brewing methods.
The coffeemaker has been designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. It assembles and disassembles quickly, making coffee preparation a delight. The stainless steel construction is easy to clean by hand. It also means the coffee pot is compatible with all types of cookers, including induction, gas, and electric.
Unlike machines with disposable coffee pods or paper filters, the Bialetti Venus has a reusable stainless steel filter that minimises waste and leads to more sustainable coffee preparation.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with 32 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat
- Step 5 Pour it and enjoy
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in India