BIALETTI Moka Induction 4 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker RedAU$109.90 AU$129.90 (You save AU$20.00)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bialetti Moka Induction 4 cup espresso maker
Induction hob owners, your prayers have been answered. Here comes Bialetti's leap into the 21st century, the first stovetop Moka coffee maker explicitly designed for induction hobs. As with all of Bialetti's classic espresso machines, the top half is made of aluminium to preserve the full coffee aroma. The lower half, the water chamber, is made of stainless steel on the outside, an ideal choice for use on induction hobs. For the aroma, the inside is again lined with aluminium. With this mix of materials, the Moka Induction is suitable for all types of hobs.
Bialetti has undoubtedly the longest experience in manufacturing stovetop coffee makers (since 1919) and this shows.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee up to the rim, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Induction 4 cup
- Stovetop espresso maker
- Suitable for all kind of hobs: gas-, electric, ceramic and induction
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, soft-touch silicone handle and knob
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), 11.50 x 14.00 x 17.30 cm
- Weight 530 Grams
- Not dishwasher safe
- 4 cup version (150ml)
- Colour Red
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania