BIALETTI Moka Induction 2 Cup Espresso Coffee Maker Black
Bialetti Moka Induction 2 cup espresso maker
Induction cooker owners can breathe a sigh of relief. Here comes Bialetti's leap into the 21st century, the first stovetop Moka coffee maker explicitly designed for induction hobs. As with all classic espresso machines from Bialetti, the upper half is made of aluminium to preserve the full coffee aroma. The inner lining of the water chamber is also made of aluminium, while the outer shell and funnel are made of stainless steel. This mix of materials is ideal for induction hobs and makes the Moka Induction suitable for all types of cookers.
Bialetti undoubtedly has the longest experience in manufacturing stovetop coffee makers (since 1919), and it shows.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee up to the rim, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Induction 2 cup
- Stovetop espresso maker
- Suitable for all kind of hobs: gas-, electric, ceramic and induction
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, soft-touch silicone handle and knob
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), H 15.75 cm, L 12.5 cm,
- Weight 530 Grams
- Not dishwasher safe
- 2 cup version (100ml)
- Colour Black
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania