EVA SOLO Tea Maker With Woven Cover 1.0 L | Dark Grey
EVA SOLO Tea Maker With Woven Cover 1.0 Litre, Dark Grey
Dimensions and features
- Material: Borosilicate glass, neoprene, woven fabric, silicone
- 100% drip-free serving
- Keeps liquid warm
- Dimensions: 19 x15x 15 cm
- Capacity 1 litre
- Easy to clean
- Comes in gift box
- Colours: Clear Glass, Dark Grey
Description EVA SOLO Tea Maker With Woven Cover
The tea maker from Eva Solo has been designed by Claus Jensen and Hendrik Holbæk from Tools Design.
It has two brewing options and is ideal for all types of tea.
If you want to brew tea that can only steep for a certain amount of time, such as black or green tea, the tea leaves are placed in the patented filter and at the end of the brewing time, the plunger is pressed down to prevent the tea from becoming bitter.
Teas without tannin, e.g. herbal teas, can be poured directly into the pot. If you insert the filter, the tea leaves will remain in the pot when you pour.
A unique feature is the insulating woven cover. It looks elegant, like a stylish 'winter coat', and keeps your tea warm.
Furthermore, the jug has a tilting lid that opens automatically when pouring.
How to use
- Spoon tannin-free tea leaves directly into the glass bottle
- Insert the filter; the leaves will stay in the pot while you pour.
- Spoon the leaves into the filter if you are using quick brewing tea.
- After brewing, push the plunger in completely and pour out (it is not necessary to remove tea leaves or filter)
Designed in Denmark