ESTER & ERIK Scented Candle no. 66, Pine Tree & Oak Leaf
Luxury Ester & Erik Pine Tree & Oak Leaf Scented Candle (no. 66) with Ceramic Vessel
- Plant-based waxes (350 grams!)
- Long burning time approx. 70 hours (!)
- Cotton wick
- Handmade ceramic vessel
- Colour Dark Green
- Designer packaging
- Prominent fragrances: Fresh scents of Pine Tree & Oak Leaf
Description scented luxury candle Pine Tree & Oak Leaf
Experience the luxurious Ester & Erik Pine Tree & Oak Leaf scented candle (no. 66) and transform your home into a serene haven. The refreshing fragrances of pine, eucalyptus and cedar will make you feel you are walking peacefully through the vast Nordic forests.
These scents are wholly crafted with natural aromatics and evoke the essence of Scandinavian life. They have been developed by a scented candle designer who has distilled his emotions of Scandinavia into a range of delicate aromas carefully attuned to Nordic life.
The scented wax blend is poured into a handmade, pastel-toned ceramic vessel, perfect for repurposing as a vase or a jewellery container. A highly polished, solid stainless steel lid adds a touch of elegance.
Don't miss out – elevate your home ambience with this exquisite Ester & Erik scented candle today!
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface
- When lighting for the first time, always allow to burn for two hours. This allows wax to pool evenly for the duration of its burn time.
- Ideally, the candle should not be burned for more than 3–4 hours at a time
- Never let the candle burn to the end
- Under no circumstances leave a burning candle unattended or near flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Always let the candle burn until the surface is completely melted so that no unwanted cavities form in the wax
- We recommend shortening the wick regularly to the recommended length (about 0.5 cm) before relighting for optimal burning
- Light candles one hour prior to the arrival of guests for that maximum punch of fragrance.
Country of origin