Bialetti Moka Express 3 cup stove-top espresso 'caffe' maker
- Aluminium, polished finish
- Heat resistant BPA-free Bakelite handle
- H total 160mm, Ø bottom 90mm
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- 3 cup version
Descriptio Moka Express Bialetti espresso maker
The Bialetti Moka Express is an icon of Italian design by the number one stovetop coffee maker globally (over 200 million units sold). It is the classic household coffee maker for an excellent cup of Italian "Caffe". The latest aesthetic evolution with smoother lines for the handle, knob and top and a new elegant glossy finish improves ergonomics and appearance, guaranteeing the highest quality with total safety. More Italians use Bialetti than any other brand to prepare their coffee on the stove. Order from us the genuine Bialetti Moka Express.
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 24 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full with espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Country of origin
Made in Italy