BIALETTI Moka Express Tricolore 3 Cup Coffee Maker
Bialetti Moka Express Tricolore Italy 3 cup stove top espresso 'caffe' maker
Discover the icon of Italian design - the Bialetti Moka Express Tricolore. Technically it is identical to the classic Moka Express, the most popular household stovetop coffee maker with over 200 million machines sold worldwide. This new moka pot boasts smoother lines, an ergonomic handle, and a stylish 3-colour Green, White and Red finish based on the Italian flag, the 'Il Tricolore'.
Join the millions of Italians who rely on Bialetti for their daily caffeine fix and order the genuine Bialetti Moka Express Tricolore from us today.
How to use your Moka Express and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety vale.
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with about 24 grams of freshly ground coffee, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffeemaker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full of espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Specifications Bialetti Moka Express Tricolore espresso maker
- Aluminium, polished finish
- Heat-resistant BPA-free Bakelite handle
- H total 160 mm, Ø bottom 90 mm
- For gas-, electric- and ceramic cooker
- Colour Green, White, Red
- 3 cup version
Country of origin
Made in Italy