Bialetti Induction coffee maker Moka 4 cup
- Suitable for induction stovetops and also for gas-, electric and ceramic hobs
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, soft-touch silicone handle and knob
- Please follow carefully all instructions for an authentic espresso
- Size Ø 10.0 cm (at bottom), 11.50 x 14.00 x 17.30 cm
- Weight 530 Grams
- Not dishwasher safe
- 4 cup version (150ml)
- Colour: Top Black, bottom Silver
Description Bialetti Moka Induction 4 cup
Attention all induction hob owners! Your prayers have finally been answered with the introduction of the Bialetti Moka Induction coffee pot. Bialetti, renowned for their classic aluminium espresso makers that preserve the rich flavors of coffee, has stepped into the 21st century by creating the first stovetop Moka pot explicitly designed for induction cooktops. With a clever design, the Moka Induction features a stainless steel exterior on the lower half of the water chamber, ensuring compatibility with induction cooktops. Meanwhile, the interior is lined with aluminium to maintain the coffee's exquisite aroma. This unique combination of materials makes the Moka Induction an ideal choice for all types of stoves.
Trust Bialetti's unmatched expertise in manufacturing stovetop coffee makers, spanning back to 1919, and experience the difference for yourself!
How to brew and enjoy a rich and delicious coffee in five steps
- Step 1 Fill the water chamber with cold water up to the underside of the safety valve
- Step 2 Insert the funnel filter and fill it with freshly ground coffee up to the rim, do not tamp the coffee grounds. Screw the top half onto the lower heater unit.
- Step 3 Place the coffee maker onto your heat source for about 4-6 min.
- Step 4 When the upper part is about 80% full of espresso, remove the coffee maker from heat.
- Step 5 Pour and enjoy.
Country of origin
Designed in Italy, made in Romania